There’s almost nothing accurate in this.
Without the entrepreneur’s capital, what good would those roads be?
Without the jobs he creates, who would buy those goods?
Without robbing the capitalist at every turn, how would these police and fire brigades be paid? How would “the rest of us” pay for those roads to be built? By the jobless masses? The 51% who rely on the other 49% to pay for their alleged “social contract?”
Not to mention, the capitalist does in fact have to worry about marauding bands, every single day of his life. Not just in the form of citizen mobs, from whom he may or may not be protected by the Police. (See: London, LA, Edmonton, Longview…)
But also from the marauders at the Local, State, and Federal level, who owe their purpose and continued existence to nothing more than their superior talent for robbing productivity; who glory in their insatiable hunger to feast upon the fruits of both labor and capital. They then arrogantly praise themselves for handing the excrement of their feasting to those who are neither capitalist nor laborer, but only a lesser form of parasite.